Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:12:36 +0100
There will be many 'powers that be' trying to disrupt this spread of 3D
printing.

It will take a whole new approach on intellectual rights I think, when
people all over the world will exchange their designs (just files),
breaching every copyright law as we know them. So the machines could be
very advanced, but if that means you can buy them?

But it sure is interesting, and a potential thread to the Chinese (and
other manufacturing countries/ companies).

It will get very interesting if they make household size printers that will
be able to integrate different materials in one 'print'.

Time will tell.

Best, Frank.

2013/3/9 Chuck Norcutt