Re: [OM] new gallery, trees

Subject: Re: [OM] new gallery, trees
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:58:17 -0500
I liked Chris's suggestion of breaking the gallery into those trees with
people and those without.  But I also liked Ken's suggestion to increase
the number of images per page.  If you're really intent on keeping it to
twelve and want to get rid of one I'd choose between 12 and 13 which are
basically the same but taken at different distances or focal lengths.
If I *had* to make the decision I'd cut #13.

Chuck Norcutt