Re: [OM] new gallery, trees

Subject: Re: [OM] new gallery, trees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 06:50:04 +0000
I have no position on a dog, Moose.  In this country having such a position
might be illegal :-)

I love tree-hugging and tree-huggers, so I envy you your own hugger.  However,
the photo of a hugger, admirable and attractive though that hugger might be,
did not in my opinion belong with some of the other photos, hence my suggestion
to move the photos into categories.  The categories might be:

Trees

Hugged Trees

About-to-be-Hugged Trees

Never-to-be-Hugged Trees

Huggers of Trees

Huggers of Trees Hugging Trees

I'm sure that more categories are feasible, but probably impractical :-)

Chris