[OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual

Subject: [OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 07:13:58 -0600
I'm sure a few of you are aware of the little navy battle going on off the
coast of Antarctica right now. I make no secret of the fact that I'm a Sea
Shepherds supporter and this behavior and complete disregard of maritime
laws by the Japanese Government has me a bit ticked.

Attempting to kill people is a step too far and the Japanese Government is
directly involved in this action.

As an individual, what is an appropriate action I can take, other than my
direct support of SS? I've been thinking of my own web campaign protesting
the purchase of any Japanese product. Would targeting companies
like Toyota, Canon, Olympus, etc., put any pressure on these companies to
in turn pressure their government to stop the whaling? Or is the culture
such that it won't matter?

OM Content: Olympus is a Japanese company.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx