Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:59:37 +1100
That's the way, although my insurance company tends to frown on anyone who
wants to insure more than two vehickles.
A ute is not a pickup. Technically a ute is a pickup where the tray is not a
separate unit but is part of the car body and painted as such -
http://www.holden.com.au/vehicles/ute

Something like a crew cab Nissan 'Hardbody' which is what I have I'd call a
pick-up and a car front with wide, flat aluminium tray on the back tends to get
called a 'one tonner'.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com