Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:56:48 -0600
Hi Andrew,

I do have a 5-yr old Volvo for distance driving.  But, like you, for local
driving, I use the 1989 Volvo pictured here, along with a 1994 Chevy S10
pickup ( I guess that is a ute to you guys).  I invested in a heater blower
resistor kit yesterday to keep the S10 in service.  I just got it back from
my son, who used it to commute to work while is own truck was recovering
from a smack in the rear while waiting for a light to change.  The lady said
her foot slipped off the brake pedal. ;~)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA