Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Images from Leica IIIf
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:35:28 +1100
I know how that feels. I have an M4 with rigid chrome Summicron and nice Morgan
Sparks Verdigris Goat skin. It doesn't get a lot of work but, I know it's there
when I need it.
And when I don't, it just sits in the cabinet looking gorgeous.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813