Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 09:07:05 -0500
My experience with add-on battery holders is limited to my Minolta A1.
I used it initially but found that it really didn't add much but weight.
  Even the extra vertical shutter button (while convenient) wasn't
really necessary and didn't compensate for the weight.  The only thing
it did well was add to the size and make it look much more like a
"professional" camera.

I'll skip the grip for the E-M5.  I'll concentrate on trying to get
better battery life and understanding why I seem to be getting only half
of what others are getting.  If I got 200 shots/battery I'd be very happy.

Chuck Norcutt