[OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip

Subject: [OM] E-M5 battery and HDL-6 battery grip
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:56:29 -0600
It looks like the camera holds one battery and the battery grip holds one
more.  Is that correct?  If you don't like the idea of a grip in itself,
perhaps the extra shooting time in having two batteries starts to make it a
more compelling accessory.

Since I got the HDL-5 for my E-620, I have never removed it.  (It's a bit
of a ritual.)  But it seems like I can shoot indefinitely with it.  The
only defect to it is that it doesn't have an AEL button on it.  That's a
real shame, but oh well...

Joel W.