[OM] Awww, poop.

Subject: [OM] Awww, poop.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 23:49:45 -0600
After seeing the mention of hazing on the middle element of the OM
65-200, I looked at mine.

Dammit.

That was one of the lenses I had hoped to use with the E-M5.  Now I know
why my test shots were all very low contrast. I hadn't heard of that
problem before.  That lens served me well during the "film years".

Oh, well.  Guess it goes on the pile of useless camera stuff and I have
to start looking for something to replace that range.   I have the
75-150 which I can use, but it's not quite as long.  Neither one were
speed demons.

It's always something, innit?

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard