Re: [OM] Cyber Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] Cyber Combat
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 05:47:17 +0000
The bit about Amazon is worrying, Chuck: that company gets everywhere (and
doesn't pay taxes . . .)

But the bit below is what happened to the Web when IE was developed, coming
late to the party.

I don't agree with the "brilliant by naive" bit, though.  I'd describe them
slightly differently ;-)

Chris