Re: [OM] Cyber Combat

Subject: Re: [OM] Cyber Combat
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:28:37 +0100
Chris,

I am not sure about your hardware but I would suggest downloading and
installing virtualbox  <https://www.virtualbox.org/> and then experiment
with different varieties of linux, one that is quite neat at the moment
is mint <http://www.linuxmint.com/download.php> its a bit confusing but
the one at the top i.e. the mate version in either 32 bit or 64bit is a
nice OS.

Once you are happy it does what you want you can install it properly and
overwrite windows or depending upon disk space dual boot or even better
install to a fresh drive and put the old windows disk in an external
housing so that you can access any files.

IanW