Re: [OM] (OM) (OT) Vision

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) (OT) Vision
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 01:51:11 +1300
I thank you all sincerely for your many words of encouragement and support
following my unwelcome and surprise discovery..

I've spent time supporting my partner through her cataract ops, so I'm not
unused to them, and once the idea dawned on my consciousness that it was
maybe cataracts and not scuffed plastic spectacle lenses that was causing
me vision problems, it was simple to do a test.

I MUST get it all sorted within about a year from now if I can, not least
because by October next year if I get there I'll be 75, and have to re-sit my
driving licence including eyesight tests. I'd really be lost if I lost the
legal right
to drive.

Getting sorted on Tina's kitchen table could maybe be OK, provided she
uses REALLY sharp knives. And I could have a cup of her personal import
coffee as a reward for being brave ... :-)

For those of you who are my facebook friends, and in response to a few
requests ( you know who you are) I have posted a half-dozen photos from
my daughter's wedding, February last year. In response to a request from
her I've had to filter them to " friends" only. In my "Family" folder.

If you want to see a vision, look at her !

Brian Swale