Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: how we entered 2013, and Barcelona

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: how we entered 2013, and Barcelona
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:39:54 +0100
Agreed!

A lot of Luggers have visited the place over the year and still plan
to do - I've been there 5 times myself already. Last time was late
October and I met Nathan - it's one of the places on earth Alice and I
can't get tired of; the place, the people, the restaurants, the
architecture, the museums, the shops, even the beach, etc.

Here, a lug gathering on July 4th, 2012 (left to right) Ted Grant,
Canada - Geoff Hopkinson, Australia - Lluis Ripoll, Cataluna formerly
Spain - Daniel Ridings, US citizen living in Sweden.
Also Nathan joined on the next day after I had left.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/LUG+in+Barcelona/From+the+Shadow+Side+in+Barcelona-8884.jpg.html

You can contact me off-list for more information on the place.
Philippe

Le 13 janv. 13 à 21:52, Jez Cunningham a écrit :

> Just book it Chris - amazing place!
> Jez
>
> On 13/01/2013, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> That's a long and interesting collection, Nathan.  I enjoyed the
>> shots from
>> Barcelona in particular.  I'm trying to persuade my wife to go
>> there in
>> September, although perhaps it's not the place to spend more than a
>> few
>> days.
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> On 13 Jan 2013, at 07:28, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> To start the 13th year of posting my weekly blogs, I show you how we
>>> entered the New Year here in Alicante, followed by a 2-day trip to
>>> Barcelona to see the city and meet our friends Lluis and Mariela.
>>> Lots of
>>> good stuff, and it is all here:
>>>
>>> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=884
>>>
>>> As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>>
>> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.