Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: how we entered 2013, and Barcelona

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: how we entered 2013, and Barcelona
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:01:33 +0000
Nathan-
I find it strange that so many of the signs are written in English.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community