Re: [OM] Four images for the new year

Subject: Re: [OM] Four images for the new year
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:28:12 +0100
Thanks Dawid, I was wondering - I edited a shot taken with it, last
week, that offered the same angle as yours, but definitely not the
same rendition my friend. Good on you :-)

OTT: it must still have some of my DNA somewhere and will probably
remain my best memory as far as lenses are concerned, there was
something emotional about it.

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 13 janv. 13 à 21:46, Dawid Loubser a écrit :

> "The Claw" was made with your ex-lens, of course :-)
>
> D.
>
> On Sun, 2013-01-13 at 21:35 +0100, philippe.amard wrote:
>> All very beautiful Dawid.
>>
>> Happy to se you back.
>>
>> Amitiés
>> Philippe
>>
>> Le 13 janv. 13 à 21:27, Dawid Loubser a écrit :
>>>
>>> "The Claw"
>>> http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/330/a/1/the_claw_by_philosomatographer-d5m8omr.jpg
>

> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.