Re: [OM] TOPE Gallery Open Issues 01-10-13

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE Gallery Open Issues 01-10-13
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:32:44 -0600
Ken,

Let me respond to your points by number:

1.  I have no problem with limiting full-size viewing to Registered Users
Only.  If I want to use full access to an image, I can use the LUG gallery.

2.  I have used a 900 vertical limit for some time, and it seems to be a
good compromise.  It may require a little scrolling, but that is no real
problem for most folks.

3.  I have explored the possibility of adding an image to the TOPE gallery,
and I can't find the "replicate function".  Enlighten me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA