Re: [OM] Film holders for Chromega 4x5

Subject: Re: [OM] Film holders for Chromega 4x5
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:18:42 -0500
Never had an enlarger that big, but seems like all the darkroom pictures I've
seen of the greats show wall-mounted enlargers. I realize some of those were
8x10, but still. I'd think wall would be the way to go if for no other reason
than ease of access to controls. The floor base might serve the same purpose,
but for some reason things tend to get dirtier and dustier the closer they get
to the floor. <g>

--Bob