Re: [OM] Another gadget obsoleted.

Subject: Re: [OM] Another gadget obsoleted.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:37:20 -0500
It's probably OK for phones but if you're trying to charge an Android
tablet what works for an iPad may not work for an Android tablet despite
what the specs say.

Based on a reviewer's comments I just bought one of these which does
work on my Google Nexus 7
<http://www.amazon.com/PowerGen-Dual-Heavy-Ouput-Charger/dp/B00622AG6S/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top>

But if you have an Android tablet you might want to read the first
review of this device here by K Crawford.  Lots of USB charging device
cautions for Android owners:
<http://www.amazon.com/PowerGen-Dual-Heavy-Ouput-Charger/product-reviews/B00622AG6S/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1>

Chuck Norcutt