[OM] Another gadget obsoleted.

Subject: [OM] Another gadget obsoleted.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 22:24:13 -0500 (EST)
G.P.S. Moose writes:

>>I've ordered a portable battery and have a car charger. User reports
on the
>>battery say between 1.5 and 2 full recharges
>>of an iPhone. It's a small, simple, easy to use thing, with excellent
user
>>reviews.
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X1Y7I2/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?ie=UTF
8&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ>
 It may, in turn, be
>>recharged off any USB port.

My nephew has a battery Mophie case that he likes. I see they make some
higher capacity  outdoor ones that have a specialized GPS app as well.

What car charger do you like?  The Igot U worked well on my hat in the
rain on horseback so perhaps it will be put into reserve use if the app
methodology ends up with at least a 4 lens cap Moose approval rating.

http://www.mophie.com/battery-cases-s/51.htm

No wet, run down phone allowed,  Mike