Re: [OM] olympus in stores

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus in stores
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 00:43:17 -0600
Oh, I completely forgot about Wolfe's. Don't know how they stay in business,
but they must have hit a vinegar well, 'cause they have a LOT of stock,
especially for a crappy little town. Building looks like it has been there
since the buffalo, and the staff aren't young, but not ancient. It's like
Central Camera in Chicago, only with about 10 times the square feet. I think
they are a dealer for everything.