Re: [OM] IMGS: The Consultation, The Stomach-ache

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: The Consultation, The Stomach-ache
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 19:40:13 +1300
Tina wrote
> PESO:
> I opened this year's gallery with two scans I did today from clinics in
> Honduras:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/148133040
> They are Ektachrome 400 pushed to 800 and pretty grainy.  You would not
> believe how dark it was in there! One is warmer than the other.  Which do
> you prefer?

The situations and facial expressions far outweigh the photographic niceties
when it comes to viewer interest.
For me, the colour and grain are in the category "OK, that's how it was" and
followed by "what's going on here?"

The colour and grain are OK by me, and obviously reflect the situation.

Brian Swale