[OM] olympus in stores

Subject: [OM] olympus in stores
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 22:06:52 -0600
For what it's worth,  Wolfe's in Topeka is a long-time Olympus dealer.
Actually, it's one of the last old-time camera stores - two big full-size
store spaces on the main drag downtown.  Really a lot of stuff - all kinds
of stuff.

They've had it all - E5s etc,  all the m43 stuff.   Lenses.   Used stuff of
course.  Their staff is knowledgeable - and old.  As old as I am I fear.

I have, I'm sorry to say, bought a lot of Olympus thingies there .. Just
awful impulse buying.  Good thing it's two hours from my house,  but for a
while there I had contract work in the state capital.  I was lucky to have a
positive margin.

For what it's worth part II,  I teach in Tilburg, Netherlands.  There's
chain photo store in the central city, don't remember the name, that also
has a really significant about of Olympus stuff.  Actually bought the f8
lens and the OM-D battery holder there . several months ago.  They told me
they're a big Oly dealership throughout the Netherlands.

Huh . yet another impulse buying problem,  putting real strains on the "net"
of the work done there.

Bob Benson