Re: [OM] Applications for mobile device

Subject: Re: [OM] Applications for mobile device
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:05:39 -0800
Thanks for the kind offer Moose. That antennae would work in conjunction
with a wireless amp like this one,
<http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/store/display/9/38/dual-band-800-1900-mhz-mobile-wireless>

Actually it would give me a mobile hotspot for the job. For the house
I'm looking at a yagi connected to the cell phone and the cell phone
connected to our land line via the blue-tooth.  That way the cell phone
stays in one place plugged in and charged. I can pick up calls with any
handset in the house.

The owner of our current project has one of these. I'm not impressed.
<http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/store/display/175/53/signalboost-dt-multi-band-outside-cradle-antenna>

Mike

(see PM)