Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices

Subject: Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:41:28 -0800
On 12/28/2012 9:23 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
> I only use one application on my mobile device. Occasionally if I live
> righteously it allows me to actually converse with other people who also
> have mobile devices.  Mostly though I just shout at it, "I'll call you
> back on a land line", and wander around holding it up in the air. :)
>
> Some people say that they use their mobile device to receive messages.
> Mine apparently has that capability but I haven't been able to use it.
> The reason being that one must find the "Magic Spot" in order to hear
> those saved messages. Trouble is that the Magic Spot is always moving
> around...

Bug your cell carrier until they cave in and give you a local hotspot device
(or whatever it may be called). It uses
your internet connection to connect to their network and provides cell coverage
in your house.

They will be happy to sell you one, but various folks have said that pestering
about how you are paying for cell
coverage that they aren't providing will often result in free use of one.

Covered Moose