Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices

Subject: Re: [OM] Applications for mobile devices
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:23:57 -0800
I only use one application on my mobile device. Occasionally if I live
righteously it allows me to actually converse with other people who also
have mobile devices.  Mostly though I just shout at it, "I'll call you
back on a land line", and wander around holding it up in the air. :)

Some people say that they use their mobile device to receive messages.
Mine apparently has that capability but I haven't been able to use it.
The reason being that one must find the "Magic Spot" in order to hear
those saved messages. Trouble is that the Magic Spot is always moving
around...

Mike