Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....

Subject: Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:42:53 -0600
> Saw two eagles in chase flying down the river before leaving for Hawaii.  I
> hear the snow is very beautiful from one of my students who comes from a part
> of China which doesn't get snow.  We have rain and wind today on Molokai.  I
> could use a sweatshirt.  Somehow I don't think you pity me, Ken.

I have a feeling that it'll still be here when you get back.

Just got dug out. There was a HUGE drift blocking the garage door.
This is a very heavy snow to begin with and the wind-blown stuff
(about 50mph gusts out here in the country) compacted itself so much
that you can almost walk on it. No way my jeep was going to get
through that.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx