Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 15:06:25 -0500
But do also try PSE.  It has most of the photographer's requirements of
PhotoShop (especially Camera Raw) and is vastly cheaper.  I've
downloaded the Windows versions a couple times as they've upgraded the
release just to see with it looks like and how it works.  I've never
noticed any performance problems with it but neither have I given it
anything hard to work on.

Chuck Norcutt