Re: [OM] Early impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Early impressions
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:05:31 -0600
Yeah, I'm more into the operations side of things. I did a summer internship
at a short line back in '88 so I like prototypical operation. Someday I hope
to model that RR I worked for back then. But I can really appreciate that
guy's scenery. So I fall into that third category. I want a supreme
operational layout with cool scenery.

Johnie Stafford
jms@xxxxxxxxx
twitter | facebook | LinkedIn