Re: [OM] Early impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Early impressions
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:24:42 -0500
I certainly will.  Right now, we're in early stages of construction - our
landlord of 25 years wanted us out, so tripled our rent.  We tore that layout
apart, moved to a city-owned facility.  After 2 years, a new parks commissioner
who didn't comprehend that complete layouts don't just pop up overnight, and we
ended up in the basement of one of our founders. So, we're starting over YET
AGAIN.

I'll post some as we get a bit more photogenic.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard