Re: [OM] Early impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Early impressions
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:10:10 -0600
So I think I understand the articles. But don't ask me to explain it or I
would have to admit that I don't completely understand.

But I gather from the second article that there is RAW image software that
is better than others at converting E-M5 RAW files. And if ACR is the best
and can be adjusted to process the E-M5 data better than the default, how do
you "fix" ACR?

I did like the Tri-X/TMAX analogy. After spending hundreds of hours in
darkrooms processing B&W film, I know all about the exposure characteristics
of both films.

Johnie Stafford
jms@xxxxxxxxx
twitter | facebook | LinkedIn