Re: [OM] Early impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Early impressions
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 15:22:34 -0500 (EST)
No Matter Moose writes:

> [...]

How DXO measures and reports SNR:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Publications/DxOMark-Insights/Noise-characterization

They only give the "normalized" results on the DXO mark site:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Publications/DxOMark-Insights/Detailed-computation-of-DxOMark-Sensor-normalization

   >> Perhaps Moose has confirmed this with real world
    >>comparisons but suspect he has been too busy with other things.

Well, curiosity and you have the 5D--I bet in some situations the 5D
classic given its unique rendering qualities and large photo-wells
would outperform the OM-D.
I still like having FF digital film for my OM lenses as a choice.

Mike