Re: [OM] Question for those who have actually handled an E-M

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for those who have actually handled an E-M
From: "Johnie Stafford" <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:37:09 -0600
Gee, thanks Chuck. Something else to consider :)

When I got my first OM, it was a Silver OM-2n. They were more common and
cheaper than the black body. After years of fighting a mirror lock-up
problem on that one I finally gave in and got a Black 2n to replace it. So
when I started considering the E-M5, black was my only consideration. But
now you've got me thinking about that Silver E-M5. Thanks Chuck! :)

Johnie