Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?

Subject: Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:48:14 -0500
We used stay in Chatham up until about 5 years ago.  Here's a shot from
the back of that house
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/chatham/chatham%20panorama.htm>  Now we
stay in Barnstable at what used to be the house of Kurt Vonnegut and now
rented out by his daughter Evi who lives next door.  Not right on the
water but still very nice.  I have no picture of the house posted but
this is the back yard above the pond at sunset
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Barnstable_2008/hdr-58-65.htm>

Chuck Norcutt