Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?

Subject: Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:36:11 -0500 (EST)
Green Headed Moose writes:
>>Ah, pretty area. In our annual peregrinations with Mike and Marnie,
we've been all around there. Mike even arranged a boat tour from
Newburyport through the marsh down the sound to the end of the refuge
peninsula. >>It's quite a lovely trip, which can only be done at high
tide. But we've not as yet been on the land part.

Yep we snuck into Plum Island Sound in the marshes but well outside of
Green head season.The Parker River National Wildlife Refuge is further
down the Island.  We didn't make it that far down
during any of your trips yet but that exploration can be arranged.  :-)

One Green Head is one Too Many, Mike