Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:55:01 -0500
Hurrah for the scientific method
"Theories can never be proven to be correct - some other mechanism
entirely may be the cause of the observed data.  But theories can be
disproved if they fail to predict the outcomes of additional
experiments.  Such theories are termed to be falsified."

Try to falsify a climate model.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt