Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?

Subject: Re: [OM] Colorless Moose?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:20:25 -0800
On 11/29/2012 7:04 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Me ... I find the spray of red rather interesting.
> But i feel distracted by that wooden chair ( ...?) at the lower right,
> in between the trees.
> If only I could see it larger ... more curious than distracted.

Oh my, where did that come from? And there's another something like it a little
further on. We went by that place twice,
I took quite a few images, and walked down to the water on that side, maybe
twice.

Did I see benches? Memory is a funny thing. Given photographic evidence, I'm
just about convinced I must have noticed
them. But when you pointed it out, I had no such recall in the moment.

In any case, they are gone now. I don't think they added anything positive.

Sorry Chuck, the first turning leaves of Fall are staying. This is South of
Boston on a peninsula, right down on the
water, so they would be late to change. Foliage was already past its peak in
central Maine, but just starting down in
World's End. Did you visit there when you lived in the area? On the road is the
original Dunkin' Donuts.

Red Moose