Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:47:18 +0800
Epson Scan's output is just as flexible as Vuescan. You can get files with
lots of rooms on both ends of histogram (no clipping). Epson Scan can detect
the frame location and do auto crop but I prefer manual cropping as I found
it crop out too much of the frame area.

Just playing with Vuescan, it seems ok in dealing with the Epson negative
film holder. Multiple cropped scans can be made automatically.

C.H.Ling