Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:23:24 -0500
An interesting observation.  I've found Epson Scan (professional mode)
to do a good job but I've not yet tried much of anything old or faded.
I've stuck with Epson Scan because I hadn't been able to figure out how
to make VueScan deal with the array structure of the Epson film/slide
holders.  It doesn't seem to know where the film is actually located.
But I'm sure that's my problem which can be overcome with due diligence
in setup.  It sounds like I'll probably have to do that when it comes
time to scan old stuff in earnest.

Chuck Norcutt