Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:39:03 -0200
Thanks Chuck :-) but don't hesitate to point out when you find it's
wrong: I'm way out of practice.

Yes, I was thinking of GB, and some threads discussing Agfa Vista. He
never told, afaik, why did he prefer that film above others.
On those years, uploads were small, and monitors (at least mine) were
far from what rule now.

I'll be posting some scans soon. I've been not too active taking
pictures lately - sending E6 to Dwayne's is more expensive (and not
much better) than what it used to be here.
And other issues like importing a new Bryston amp. - a very
disappointing experience from April to September, and very much OT
here.

Cheers,

Fernando.