Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 06:48:49 -0500
We're saving it for the future.  Last time we could have used it was a
year ago for Tropical Storm Irene (no power for 6 days).  It's an
investment in a better life AND Home Depot will not accept generator
returns (a policy set up after Irene).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com