Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:15:19 -0500
Hey, I'm glad to see you're here.  I was concerned you were without
power after Sandy.  I checked the Long Island Power Authority's outage
map and saw there were still several hundred customers in Huntington
without power.  But maybe you were without power and just got it back.

This reminds me that I was at Sands Point, Long Island in 1976 when the
eye of Hurricane Holly passed overhead.  Looks like Huntington is maybe
10 miles away so you probably remember that one as well.

Chuck Norcutt