Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...

Subject: Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:32:30 -0500
> What struck me most about the Sony SLTs was the quality of the viewing
> experience.*

I agree! I'm quite impressed with the SONY's screens. However, the
pixel frames are still a little too visible for me. Close, very close,
though. Another generation of screens and we'll be there. It's like
the difference between LCD and OLED for the back of the camera
displays. A night and day difference.

> It was so much better than the OMD, I was quite disappointed. Then the
> fact kicked in that I don't owe Olympus anything, and I became quite
> enthused by it.

It took me a long time to come down from Fanboy Mountain, but now that
I have, I can clearly see the advantages of other brands. Especially
in regards to product line stability. And of course, there is no
substitute for sensor surface area.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx