Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...

Subject: Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:12:40 +0200
Actually, Sony just returned to the standard ISO flash shoe on the NEX6 and
A99 camera's. And on this new RX1 ff compact, with a nifty interface for a
digital viewfinder (Quite an improvement on the Olympus design, since the
connector under the flash shoe means smaller lcd screens on the m43 compact
e-pl3/5 and e-pm1/2).

I think the hi-res 1024x768 EVF is already in the NEX7 and A99.

Can you link to this adapter OM-> Alpha adapter? I only find thick adapters
with an optical element.

Thanks, best, Frank.

2012/10/24 Chuck Norcutt