Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:51:29 +0200
Regarding setting focal length. I had the brilliant idea to put 3580mm in
the chip, to be used with, you guessed it, my 35-80mm. It would be easy to
set these pictures apart...

However, LR's vertical lens corrections behaved very strange. It took me
some time to realise that LR now assumed these pictures were made by an
extreme tele, adapting its vertical lens corrections accordingly (and it
works only *very* slightly and quite unusable on 3580mm ;-).

So think about what you set, it could save you many clicks as Moose pointed
out.

Best, Frank.

2012/10/24 Moose