Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:53:06 -0500
I use the 35-80/2.8 on it most of the time.  90/2 has its own dedicated
adapter.  180/2.8.  Those are not small lenses.  Not afraid to use the Z
300/4.5, but it has its own tripod mount, so no problems.  I'm a really
happy camper, adapter-wise.

I'm not anal about EXIF correctness.  They focus well and autoexpose
well -- that's about all I care for.  The OM experience lives on.  It
seems like everyone told me I'd do adapters for a while and then switch
to Canaan/Tammy native lenses.  Haven't had a twitch yet.  The 35-80
still knocks me out.

Joel W.