Re: [OM] Nice...

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice...
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:04:26 +0200
Exactly right Brian, for example someone cuts you up in car you
sarcastically say "nice" under your breath or if someone makes a big
mistake or "nice phone" but of course when you say "that's nice dear" it
always means nice as in pleasant as the consequences are far too great
for it to mean anything else ;-)