[OM] Nice... whisky

Subject: [OM] Nice... whisky
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:48:22 +0100
Ah yes, the famous whisky tasting list....

I do know of the bottler, Signatory, and do know of Glenfarclas on the
right, but have never tried any (and certainly not 40 year old Glenfarclas)!
But the one on the left is interesting, as Invergordon is a grain, not malt
whisky distillery. Invergordon malt was only produced for about ten years
from 1965, so is very uncommon. But I do know the distillery rather well,
simply because I can see it from my desk :-)

Here it is this morning after the sea-fog lifted:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/PA170058.jpg (E-5 with 14-150, cropped)

Sadly I can't see the nearby Dalmore, Teaninich and Glenmorangie
distilleries ...

Piers