Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:19:34 -0400
  Not to mention that the camera store has gone the way of the Dodo.
None to be had around here; the last (Ritz) folded two weeks ago. The
only local places to buy camera gear (and I use that term loosely) are
Walmart and Best Buy and they both treat the camera departments like
vestigial appendages.

Charlie