Re: [OM] Who likes trains? (3 film images)

Subject: Re: [OM] Who likes trains? (3 film images)
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:39:54 +0200
Hi Dawid,

Maybe I didn't put it correctly - what I mean is that composition in
large part relies on focal length,
rendition of the tones on the quality of the glass and on aperture, I
think - so do depth of field and if there's such a thing, bokeh.

The three photos here rely heavily on the above - interesting angles,
sharp focal plane and smooth transitions are IMHO much more lens than
film dependent
Of course, there are differences between films or even sensors and the
perfect result you aim at, and achieved here, requires all of the
above to smoothly fit, plus talent, of which you are no doubt well
equipped :-)

An afterthought the 6x7 format also DOES make a difference here.

Amitiés
Philippe

>>> http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/259/b/0/ironically_poised_by_philosomatographer-d5ew4ow.jpg